Photo

Photo
Capture the moment

Tuesday 7 October 2014

An Autumn photo shoot!

Hi Everyone

This week I want to share a few photos taken at a beautiful reservoir near my home. A friend and I had an afternoon to fill while the men were off at football. As the weather was so beautiful we decided to take our cameras and head off in to the hills.

Here are some of my photos…


I took my old trusty Canon with me as I find it easier to carry around and there was plenty of opportunities to take photos. The Autumn sunlight  cast beautiful shadows and played in the trees making the light really soft.  The blue sky reflected in the water was stunning.

I used the zoom lens to the max!





This was the view as we came back down into the village.
I stopped the car and scrambled up a bank to take this with a herd of cows looking on! 


Have fun with your camera this week!

Lynda X





1 comment:

  1. What great memories of a happy day in the fresh Autumn air up there. The sycamore seeds are an amazing shot & the mushroom were worth all the effort !! Ali x

    ReplyDelete